Shinjuku Japanese Language Institute encourages its students to apply for Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Schience and Technology (MEXT) scholarship. The details are as follows.
【Monthly amount of scholarship】 48,000 JPY
【Coverage period】 6 months
【Number of successful applicants】 3
【Requirements】 See below.
1. Students must possess a student visa, and have entered SNG between April 2010 and April 2011.
Students who entered SNG on Jan 2011 AND on Jul 2011 with College Student Visa are NOT applicable.
2. Students must have good attendance rate and excellent attitude in school.
3. Students must study at SNG until the end of the 2012 winter term, and keep the attendance rate of
100 % throughout their course.
4. Students must not be receiving other scholarships.
5. Students must be receiving money regularly from their financial guarantor.
(We need to check the applicants’ bankbooks).
September 16, 2011 (Wed.) at 15:00 Please submit the application form at the office of 1st bld. or 3rd bld.
Applicable students chosen by SNG will be announced on October 4, 2011.
MEXT will announce the final result at the beginning of November.