Category: Live and study in Japan

  • How to obtain a Working Holiday Visa for Japan

    In order to obtain a Working Holiday Visa for Japan, you have to consider the following: Rules apply to all applicants You cannot be accompanied by a dependent (spouse or children) You have to possess a valid passport You have to possess a return/onward travel ticket or sufficient funds in order to purchase such a […]

  • How to obtain a student visa for Japan?

    Do you feel ready to embark on your Japanese language journey? Have you already found your Japanese language school in Japan or your university? That is great! However, do not forget to apply for your Student Visa. This document is essential, if you’d like to stay longer in the land of the rising sun than […]

  • How to get a Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) for Japan?

    A Certificate of Eligibility (CoE): – Is a necessary document to apply for a student visa – The length of time to obtain it, is about 3 months – The request can be submitted by a proxy in Japan – Only an authorized school can apply for a CoE Our school, SNG, is accredited and […]